The supplement pack for functional fitness
What We Do.
Performance Box is the supplement pack for the competitive fitness athlete.
Each box contains 4 weeks supply of everything you need to improve strength, speed, lean mass, power, work capacity and recovery.
Stripping things back, Performance Box provides only supplements that have been PROVEN to enhance your training and performance. We do not believe in over marketed products with grossly exaggerated claims, but only single ingredient supplements that really work.
Convenient. Affordable. Results driven
What's In The Box.
Have you got a question about any of the products above, or in need more of more tailored help. Then shoot as an email below:
1. Goldstein, E., Ziegenfuss, T., Kalman, D., Kreider, R., Campbell, B., Wilborn, C., Taylor, L., Willoughby, D., Stout, J., Graves, B., Wildman, R., Ivy, J., Spano, M., Smith, A. and Antonio, J. (2010). International society of sports nutrition position stand: caffeine and performance. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 7(1), p.5.
2. GRAHAM, T. E. & SPRIET, L. L. (1991) Performance and metabolic responses to a high caffeine dose during prolonged exercise. J Appl Physiol, 71, 2292-2298.
3. GRAHAM, T. E. & SPRIET, L. L. (1995) Metabolic, catecholamine, and exercise performance responses to various doses of caffeine. J Appl Physiol, 78, 867-874.
4. SMITH-RYAN, A. AND ANTONIO, J.Sports Nutrition and performance enhancing supplements In-text: (Smith-Ryan and Antonio) Bibliography: Smith-Ryan, Abbie, and Jose Antonio. Sports Nutrition And Performance Enhancing Supplements. New York: Linus Leanring, 2013. Print.
5. Hodgson, Adrian B., Rebecca K. Randell, and Asker E. Jeukendrup. 'The Metabolic And Performance Effects Of Caffeine Compared To Coffee During Endurance Exercise'. PLoS ONE 8.4 (2013): e59561. Web. 5 Aug. 2015.
6. Buford, T., Kreider, R., Stout, J., Greenwood, M., Campbell, B., Spano, M., Ziegenfuss, T., Lopez, H., Landis, J. and Antonio, J. (2007). International Society of Sports Nutrition position stand: creatine supplementation and exercise. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 4(1), p.6.
7. McNaughton, L., Dalton, B. and Tarr, J. (1998). The effects of creatine supplementation on high-intensity exercise performance in elite performers. European Journal of Applied Physiology, 78(3), pp.236-240.
8. Nutrition and Athletic Performance. (2015). Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise® and in the Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, and the Canadian Journal of Dietetic Practice and Research., (Position Stand).
9. Cooper, R., Naclerio, F., Allgrove, J. and Jimenez, A. (2012). Creatine supplementation with specific view to exercise/sports performance: an update. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 9(1), p.33.
10. Lancha Junior, A., de Salles Painelli, V., Saunders, B. and Artioli, G. (2015). Nutritional Strategies to Modulate Intracellular and Extracellular Buffering Capacity During High-Intensity Exercise. Sports Medicine, 45(S1), pp.71-81.vi
11. Bendahan, D., Mattei, J.P., Ghattas, B., Confort-Gouny, S., Le Guern, M.E. and Cozzone, P.J. (2002) 'Citrulline/malate promotes aerobic energy production in human exercising muscle', British journal of sports medicine, 36(4), pp. 282-289.
12. Glenn, J.M., Gray, M., Wethington, L.N., Stone, M.S., Stewart, R.W. and Moyen, N.E. (2017) 'Acute citrulline malate supplementation improves upper- and lower-body submaximal weightlifting exercise performance in resistance-trained females', European journal of nutrition, 56(2), pp. 775-784. doi: 10.1007/s00394-015-1124-6 [doi].
13. Wax, B., Kavazis, A.N., Weldon, K. and Sperlak, J. (2015) 'Effects of supplemental citrulline malate ingestion during repeated bouts of lower-body exercise in advanced weightlifters', Journal of strength and conditioning research, 29(3), pp. 786-792. doi: 10.1519/JSC.0000000000000670 [doi].
14. Nutrition and Athletic Performance. (2015). Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise® and in the Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, and the Canadian Journal of Dietetic Practice and Research., (Position Stand).